I love the way my face feels when it is clean and fresh. Using this easy-to-make apple cider vinegar tonic is a great way to clean impurities from my skin while tightening and lifting. I especially like to use this toner after I have been out in the sun. It always leaves my skin refreshed and squeaky clean.
Apple cider vinegar helps balance the pH of your skin. It can lighten sun and age spots. It can also improve acne scars and remove oils and makeup off of your face. Why waste your money on commercial toners when you can make your very own non-toxic toner at home for a fraction of the cost?
Apple Cider Vinegar Facial Toner
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup filtered water
- Glass spray bottle
- Pint-sized mason jar
- Gather all ingredients and containers.
- Pour filtered water and apple cider vinegar in spray bottle.
- When filled, store the rest of the mix at room temperature in a jar with lid.
- Spray mix onto a cotton pad and wipe over entire face. Do not rinse off.
Prep time is only about 10 minutes. Enjoy!