Did you know that using bleach more than once a week could increase your risk of developing a fatal lung disease? Bleach may be a safe bet when it comes to killing germs; but when it comes to health, bleach can be downright dangerous. You’re not limited to using bleach as a disinfectant. There are alternatives — all natural, safe, and just as effective. Here are six reasons to stop using bleach and what you can use instead.
There is nothing fun about the flu. It interrupts your daily life and leaves you feeling sore, achy, feverish, and fatigued for a few days. If you’re extra lucky, you’ll even get to experience sore throat, coughing, and chills along with your other symptoms. For most people, the flu is a minor inconvenience that simply means a sick day curled up on the couch with a bowl of soup and a cup of tea. Yes, you’ll likely be miserable, but there’s nothing life-threatening to be worried about. For others, contracting the flu could be deadly. It is essential to know if you are in the high-risk flu group so that you can take proper precautions. Here’s how to tell.